From: carol on
I have several task I do on a daily bases.How can I set up an reminder
message for all week and not just one day?
From: Toothsome Papa on
not clear what you want, one reminder, that pops up once, that reminds you of
all the tasks for that week? The only way to do that is to make another task
that combines the others, schedule it for every monday and have it pop up then

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"carol" <carol(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have several task I do on a daily bases.How can I set up an reminder
> message for all week and not just one day?

Create a recurring task and give it a reminder. Then when one reminder pops
up, if you mark the task complete, it will generate the next day's task with a
new reminder for that day.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]