From: Jason on
Hello

When I open the help and support center from a windows XP box and ask to
invite a friend to connect to your computer with remote assistance, I
immediatly get the following error "A program could not start. Please try
again

In the event log this is what I get.....

The description for Event ID ( 7036 ) in Source ( Service Control Manager )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description;
see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the
event: Remote Access Connection Manager, running.

I can use remote desktop to and from the problem pc.

Any Ideas?
Thanks