From: Wilson on
How to remove My Network Place? I want to set everything up again. Thank you

Wilson
From: Unk on
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:51:27 -0800, Wilson <Wilson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How to remove My Network Place? I want to set everything up again. Thank you
>
>Wilson

Remove it from the desktop?
Right-Click a blank space on the Desktop, select "Properties", "Desktop", click the "Customize
Desktop" button, "General" tab, and under the section "Desktop Icons", uncheck the boxes you
don't want showing.

Remove the contents of the My Network Place window?
Highlight the places you don't want and press Delete

Pages: 1
Prev: Internet connection speed
Next: HP Share-To-Web