From: Uni on
Ge Nidee wrote:
> Stop talking Chinese...!

I thought it was just Trev's bad spelling!

:-)

Uni

From: Jonz on
Uni wrote:
> Ge Nidee wrote:
>> Stop talking Chinese...!
>
> I thought it was just Trev's bad spelling!
>
> :-)
>
> Uni

Ha, you're still around. You really need to go over to cnews.corel.com
and start harassing Kris again. He posts under the name spandex now. Try
the photography newsgroup corel.PaintShopPro.Photography.

Jonz
From: Uni on
Jonz wrote:
> Uni wrote:
>
>> Ge Nidee wrote:
>>
>>> Stop talking Chinese...!
>>

>> I thought it was just Trev's bad spelling!
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Uni
>>

> Ha, you're still around. You really need to go over to cnews.corel.com
> and start harassing Kris again. He posts under the name spandex now. Try
> the photography newsgroup corel.PaintShopPro.Photography.

Ha!!!! Thanks, Jonz!

I'm sure I have some of my Mr. Z cartoons left!!!

:-)

Uni

> Jonz

First  |  Prev  |