From: sasidhar prabhakar on
hi,

we got this message when we saw mail queue
421 4.7.1 [TS03] All messages from x.x.x.x permanently deferred
for yahoo.

when we trying to fill yahoo bulk mail sender form (http://
help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/bulkv2.html)

(
List Maintenance:
<b>Do you remove bouncing email addresses from your subscription list?
</b>
Yes
No
If you do remove bouncing email addresses, how many Soft bounces (4xx)
does it take to be removed from you list? (Optional)
If you do remove bouncing email addresses, how many Hard bounces (5xx)
does it take to be removed from you list? (Optional)
How long does it take for an email address to be removed from your
list once an unsubscribe request has been recieved?)

Now my question is how to remove hard or soft bounces.

please tell me.

Thanks,
Sasidhar Prabhakar.

From: ska on
sasidhar prabhakar wrote:

> How long does it take for an email address to be removed from your
> list once an unsubscribe request has been recieved?)
>
> Now my question is how to remove hard or soft bounces.

sendmail just delivers mail.

your software, that instructs sendmail to relay messages to yahoo,
must process either the DSNs or sendmail logs, in order to get
knowledge about the rejects to particular senders.

-ska