From: Franta Hanzlik on
I want configure sendmail for accepting mails which are from any sender
address (anyuser(a)anydomain) and for any recipient addresses ( again,
anyuser(a)anydomain), and delivering them to one local account.

Reccomended practice for virtual domains probably isn't working -
- I can create catch-all entry in a virtusertable for one destination
domain, but how make entry for catch *all* destination domains?

Is there any trick for this?

Thank, Fr. Hanzlik
From: Andrzej Adam Filip on
Franta Hanzlik <franta(a)hanzlici.cz> wrote:
> I want configure sendmail for accepting mails which are from any sender
> address (anyuser(a)anydomain) and for any recipient addresses ( again,
> anyuser(a)anydomain), and delivering them to one local account.
>
> Reccomended practice for virtual domains probably isn't working -
> - I can create catch-all entry in a virtusertable for one destination
> domain, but how make entry for catch *all* destination domains?
>
> Is there any trick for this?

You can use default route in mailertable.
It will catch all messages to non local email domains.

.. local:local-account-or-alias-name

--
[pl>en Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi(a)onet.eu : Andrzej.Filip(a)gmail.com
Open-Sendmail: http://open-sendmail.sourceforge.net/