From: kvand03 on
Is there any way to schedule tasks to reoccure on after a specified number of
days but for outlook to not count weekends?

I can't seem to schedule this - no matter how I've done it, the count of
days with weekends messes me up. I need a task to repeat every 3 BUSINESS
DAYS.

Thanks!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"kvand03" <kvand03(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is there any way to schedule tasks to reoccure on after a specified number
> of
> days but for outlook to not count weekends?
>
> I can't seem to schedule this - no matter how I've done it, the count of
> days with weekends messes me up. I need a task to repeat every 3 BUSINESS
> DAYS.

Outllook's recurrences do not handle business days, only calendar days.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]