From: Shuggles on
I closed a file in my archive folders. How do I open it again? It has
disappeared. I did NOT delete; just closed it. I've tried everything but no
luck.

Thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Shuggles" <Shuggles(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I closed a file in my archive folders. How do I open it again? It has
> disappeared. I did NOT delete; just closed it. I've tried everything but
> no
> luck.

Clearly you did not try "everything".

Click File>Open>Outlook Data File and browse to the PST. Select it and click
OK.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Shuggles on
Well, I tried everything I could think of. Ended up calling our IT guys and
they remoted in and restored it.

Thanks