From: Dave58nz on
I get a pop up window stating that "The requested operation requires elevation"
when I try to preview a site using Firefox. I have been unable to find any info
on this in the help file or online, is someone able to tell me what I am doing
wrong?
If I preview using IE it shows up fine.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

From: Alan on

> "The requested operation requires elevation"

It's windows/Vista crypticly telling you need to be THE administrator to do
what you want to do

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22The+requested+operatio
n+requires+elevation%22+&btnG=Google+Search

--
Alan
Adobe Community Expert, dreamweaver

http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

From: Dave58nz on
Thank you Alan, problem now solved. Should have thought of that, as I have had other programs not work correctly until they get Admin. rights.

Regards,
David