From: sawyer on
Hello all

I am running Exchange 2007 sp2. It seems that some of the resource mailboxes
are not sending a declined meeting notification when a user tries to book a
meeting when there is a conflict. When the user creates the meeting the
resource mailbox doesn't add the meeting to its calendar, but it also doesn't
send a declined notification to the user who tried to book the meeting, and
this causes confusiuon for the end user. When I look at the resource mailbox
using OWA or the shell I can see that it is not set to allow conflicts, so I
am not sure why it the resource mailbox is not sending the notification. To
fix this I end up having to delete the mailbox and user account then
recreate the mailbox and restore from backup.

Any idea on what could be causing this?

thanks