From: raz4183 on
On exchange 2003 SP2, how do you remove the System Attendant mailbox from one
Mailbox Store to a new Mailbox Store? I'm deleteing the first mailbox store
and need it to be empty.
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:13:01 -0800, raz4183
<raz4183(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>On exchange 2003 SP2, how do you remove the System Attendant mailbox from one
>Mailbox Store to a new Mailbox Store? I'm deleteing the first mailbox store
>and need it to be empty.

You should be able to remove the database with that mailbox still in
it.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Mike Pfeiffer on
Check out this article:

http://exchangeshare.wordpress.com/2008/08/19/how-to-move-system-attendant-mailbox-exchange-2003/

From: raz4183 on
Wouldn't I need to recreate it in another Store? Not that there is anything
in it, but I thought it was necessary for certain exchange related items.

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:53:01 -0800, raz4183
<raz4183(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Wouldn't I need to recreate it in another Store? Not that there is anything
>in it, but I thought it was necessary for certain exchange related items.

Restarting the SA service will revreate the missing mailbox.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP