From: Jorge Andrea G Carminati on
hi all! I've a postfix server with a network table of around 100 IP addresses (net/host), is there a way to explicitly permit the relaying to the Internet from some of these IPs and others not?
thanks in advance.

________________________________
"Cuidar la naturaleza es vivir mejor... hag?moslo juntos. Imprime s?lo lo necesario."

"La informaci?n transmitida en este mensaje est? destinada ?nicamente a la persona o entidad a la cual el mismo est? dirigido, y puede contener material confidencial, reservado o sujeto al secreto profesional. Cualquier revisi?n, retransmisi?n, divulgaci?n u otro uso de la misma, o la realizaci?n de cualquier acci?n basada en ella por personas o entidades distintas de la indicada, no est? permitida. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, tenga la amabilidad de destruirlo, sin copiarlo ni divulgar su contenido. Muchas gracias."

The information contained in this message is directed exclusively to the person or entity to whom the message is addressed, and it might contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any action based on it, performed by an individual or entity different from the one it was intended, is not allowed and its contents should not be read, forwarded, disclosed, or used in any other way. If you have received it by mistake please delete it from your system, you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone. Thank you.
From: Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa on
Hi!

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Jorge Andrea G Carminati
<jcarminati(a)pluspetrol.net> wrote:
> hi all! I've a postfix server with a network table of around 100 IP
> addresses (net/host), is there a way to explicitly permit the relaying to
> the Internet from some of these IPs and others not?
> thanks in advance.

Yes, there is, but I would suggest that you use user authentication,
as it would be more secure.

As for exactly how to do it, take a good read at the docs (no time for
a complete answer right now). Maybe someone else will give it, maybe
myself when I get a little more of free time.

Ildefonso.