From: George on
Hi,

I'm trying to set Mailman 2.1.9 to handle multiple domains. 9?

I have apply the patch from http://nxsy.org/139.html and this way I have
a list called mydomain.com-list. The issue is that if I'm posting to
mydomain.com-list(a)mydomain.com everything seems to work fine. However,
when posting to list(a)mydomain.com the mail is set to quarantine.

I have tried to rewrite the address on postfix (using alias) to match
mydomain.com-list, but it still doesn't work. I have also tried with
canonical and smtp_generic_maps setting them as:
list(a)mydomain.com mydomain.com-list(a)mydomain.com

However mailman is still complaining with "Message has implicit
destination" and the mail arrives at mailman with the list(a)mydomain.com.
I want to make any mail with this address arriving at mailman as
mydomain.com-list(a)mydomain.com?

Any idea how can I make it working?

I'm using postfix with virtual domains, mysql and mailman with
postfix-to-mailman.py

Any help is more than appreciated!!
TA
Jorge

P.S.: If you require further info, just tell me. I'm really desperate.