From: Tim on
I think this is simple but I am confused with it. I am creating a softball
roster. Column a is the positions, Column b is player for inning 1. C is
inning 2 and so on. So with my current grid I can see who is in which
position by inning. My second grid will show players name followed by
position being played. Column F lists all the players. I need a function that
will search column b for matches to column F and insert the position (column
a) in column G.
From: Fred Smith on
Check Help for Vlookup.

Regards,