From: windwatcher on
Is there a way to create a rule which will direct all mail from a
particular sender OR to that sender? I can't even figure out how to
create a second rule to place the outgoing mail in a folder.
Obviously I am trying to keep all messsages to and from a particular
sender in the same folder.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Move the mail using a rule then set outlook to keep sent items with the
original when the message is not in the inbox. Tools, options, email
options, advanced...