From: Ǝиçεl on
Hi Ken,

Just out of curiosity. Is your system Time Zone set correctly? Check it
by clicking the time clock on the taskbar notification area
and follow the wizard to set your Time Zone properly.

Ǝиçεl
◕‿◕
-=-

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hi Ken,

Thanks for posting back. That's always a nice gesture when we get back a
post indicating if the suggestions were helpful or not.

-=-