From: auujxa2 via AccessMonster.com on
I'm doing a freelance job for a company that wants it's dozen employees to
have access on their laptops. They're asking me if the runtime version would
work, because it's free.

What is the difference between purchasing the license and runtime access?

See below...

Can we use the runtime version of Access on the techs laptops? It is free and
would save purchasing for each laptop. The link to Microsoft's download is
below if you need to test.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=d9ae78d9-9dc6-4b38-9fa6-2c745a175aed&displaylang=en

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:25:33 GMT, "auujxa2 via AccessMonster.com"
<u37567(a)uwe> wrote:

There is plenty of information about this on microsoft.com. For
example this page:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/bb229700.aspx#runtime

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP