From: Laurent BARRAILLE on
Since samba 4 alpha 11 libnss_winbind.so is not compiled.
There is some info in the the samba-technical mailing list :

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2010-March/069882.html

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 19:27 +0200, Laurent BARRAILLE wrote:
> Since samba 4 alpha 11 libnss_winbind.so is not compiled.
> There is some info in the the samba-technical mailing list :
>
> http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2010-March/069882.html

You can use the libnss_winbind built from the source3 build. You need
to set (in smb.conf)

winbindd socket directory = /tmp/.winbindd

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.

From: Laurent BARRAILLE on
Thanks for the tipp.
I've stopped my tests with samba4, now i can go back to work.

Barraillé Laurent

Le 15/05/2010 14:28, Andrew Bartlett a écrit :
> On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 19:27 +0200, Laurent BARRAILLE wrote:
>
>> Since samba 4 alpha 11 libnss_winbind.so is not compiled.
>> There is some info in the the samba-technical mailing list :
>>
>> http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2010-March/069882.html
>>
> You can use the libnss_winbind built from the source3 build. You need
> to set (in smb.conf)
>
> winbindd socket directory = /tmp/.winbindd
>
> Andrew Bartlett

Pages: 1
Prev: [Samba] (no subject)
Next: Samba join to AD error