From: Damian on
I have a XP Pro session that started the same thing this weekend. It won't let me change to the Last Known Good Configuration as I am VNCed into the Host computer. The host is XP Pro as well. Not sure what the issue is or why it just started.

ohaya wrote:

On 1/27/2010 8:16 PM, ohaya wrote:Hi,Now, it seems to stall completely at
01-Feb-10

On 1/27/2010 8:16 PM, ohaya wrote:

Hi,

Now, it seems to stall completely at startup, on the windows where
there is the scrolling bar. The bar scrolls for awhile, but then it
stops completely, and no disk activity.

I have tried setting processor affinity for VirtualPC.exe, but still the same.

Is this a problem with VPC 2007 on a Win7 host, or is it a problem with
the VPC guest itself?

Thanks,
Jim

P.S. I have other WinXP Home guests that always startup fine. it is
only this one WinXP Pro guest (and this is my only WinXP Pro guest, BTW)...

Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .NET Tips and Tricks # 14
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b4e6c9d9-cd07-46ed-a8a2-ed2717076759/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx