From: Noah Sheppard on
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:46:13AM -0500, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > As there is no exit code to tell postfix that delivery failed due to
> > [..] is there any other way to [..] tell postfix to return a 5.2.2 DSN?
>
> [..] sending something to stdout that begins with a 5.2.2 status code.

Thanks. This does exactly what I'm looking for.

--
Noah Sheppard
Assistant Computer Resource Manager

From: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre on
Hi!,

Try Postfix quota reject it sais at the reject moment wich users are over quota and the sender can easily know whose of the users should remove from the recipient list for the mail to be able to be sent. It's comfortable, scalable and IMHO works nice...

Bye!!

http://postfixquotareject.ramattack.net

El 17/12/2009, a las 23:53, Wietse Venema escribió:

> Noah Sheppard:
>> 3-Just setting quotas and letting procmail fail to deliver the message
>> and generate a bounce message: fails because postfix keeps trying to
>> deliver the message for a long time; we would like a relatively quick
>> fail and notification.
>
> procmail returns a TEMPORARY error condition to Postfix.
> Don't blame Postfix for procmail brain damage.
>
> Wietse

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: RETR ERROR