From: sanoob on
Could you please give me the steps for creating sapi.dll on platform bulider [for windows ce 5.0]. I am very new to platformbuilder. I have downloaded platform builder, but i dont know how to work on it.

Thanks in advance

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/18_2004_2_0_0_96145/sapi-registration.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com/g/
From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
You picked a strange group in which to ask. The Platform Builder group would
be the normal place for Platform Builder questions. I think that, if you're
talking about the Speech API, you should simply add the Speech API item from
the CE6 catalog to your operating system configuration and do a clean sysgen.
I can't say that I've actually verified that it gets built into the OS, but
it should.

Paul T.

"sanoob" wrote:

> Could you please give me the steps for creating sapi.dll on platform bulider [for windows ce 5.0]. I am very new to platformbuilder. I have downloaded platform builder, but i dont know how to work on it.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/18_2004_2_0_0_96145/sapi-registration.htm
>
> Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
> http://www.developmentnow.com/g/