From: rosaldorosa on
nola94 pisze:
> hi all,
> thanx for your reply...
> i finally figure out how to save the data in txt files..I used sjinn linux
> application and xil_print to my c program in microblaze..
> however,i am not able to save all samples that adc outputs..my fsm make the
> onboard adc to give 1 sample every 700ns...
> Is microblaze fast enough to capture these data?
> Do i need some external ram to save first data and transfer them
> afterwards?
> thanx in advance,
> i really appreciate it..
>

> ---------------------------------------
> This message was sent using the comp.arch.fpga web interface on
> http://www.FPGARelated.com
I don't the previous messages in your thread. Without your current
hardware configuration it's hard to advise anything.
If You want to use microblaze I presume you want to store adc output in
the hardware. then sure you need additional storage ram.
another thing is to send data via usb to pc and store it somewhere
either in memory or hard disk
regards
robert