From: inungh on
I schedule a task using Scheduled Tasks and it only runs when I logon
the computer or computer is locked by me.

If I want to computer running when power on only without users logon.
Does it reruire administrator rights user ID and password to do so?

Your information is great appreciated,

From: Jim on
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 05:11:57 -0700 (PDT), inungh <inungh(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>I schedule a task using Scheduled Tasks and it only runs when I logon
>the computer or computer is locked by me.
>
>If I want to computer running when power on only without users logon.
>Does it reruire administrator rights user ID and password to do so?
>
>Your information is great appreciated,

It requires a password .