From: pradeep on
Hello,

How can i get scroll bar's bottom position of body tag ?

Thanks in advance.
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
pradeep wrote:

> How can i get scroll bar's bottom position of body tag ?

You can't.

PointedEars
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <cife6q$253$1$8300dec7(a)news.demon.co.uk> (2004)
From: Evertjan. on
pradeep wrote on 24 nov 2009 in comp.lang.javascript:

> How can i get scroll bar's bottom position of body tag ?

If you mean the vertical scrollbar of the body element,
there is no such thing.

The window could have a scrollbar.

The bottom of that scrollbar is always at the bottom.

Or perhaps you just mean the height value of the body?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.