From: Vibeke on
I have 4 columns (C to F) I need to search row by row for a particular word.
If the word is found in a row, I need to return 1 in Column G or 0 if not
found. I've tried various iterations of IF\SEARCH\MATCH and so on. The four
columns contain address lines, i.e. a mixture of text and numbers and the
word can appear in any of the columns, at any place in the string. I'd prefer
if it weren't case sensitive but it's not imperative. Many thanks in
anticipation!
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try the below

=IF(COUNTIF(C4:F4,"*findword*"),1,0)