From: starwars on
In article <abbf567b-f02d-4198-a9de-
7e1feccb1a25(a)32g2000prq.googlegroups.com>
venkat t <t.venkat15(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> secrets of money earning
> http://www.123maza.com/server-details/Marketing

Has anyone notified Dustbin about this? Since BugHugger and MBAM
petered out, he might need some extra $.

From: PajaP on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 19:13:12 +0200 (CEST), starwars
<nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net> wrote:

>> http://www.123maza.com/server-details/Marketing
>
>Has anyone notified Dustbin about this? Since BugHugger and MBAM
>petered out, he might need some extra $.

MBAM has petered out? Is that why he does not work there? Laid off?
They are still producing updates.
From: Dave U. Random on
In article <lkbtv559cru3p6a8thdai92k62bg53gdek(a)4ax.com>
PajaP <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 May 2010 19:13:12 +0200 (CEST), starwars
> <nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net> wrote:
>
> >> http://www.123maza.com/server-details/Marketing
> >
>>Has anyone notified Dustbin about this? Since BugHugger
>>and MBAM petered out, he might need some extra $.
>>
>>MBAM has petered out? Is that why he does not work there?
>>Laid off? They are still producing updates.

I meant his job with them petered out. He spent too much
time playing with the peters of his co-workers. They
figured he was spending too much time bent over or on his
knees, and it is next to impossible to write virus code in
those positions.

Sorry for not being clear enough the first time. (I hear he
is currently walking the streets of Tennessee and bending
over for bucks there until another virus writing gig
appears. Maybe if he apologizes, Butts will take him on.
The problem with Butts is - from what I hear, he takes a
running start. That could be little rough on Dustbin's
tokus after a few hits.)