From: bev on
i am a childcare officer in a school for children with emotional and
behaviour issues.i have been struggling to find any training courses to
inprove my understanding and knowledge in the area.
From: Bob I on
Nothing in Outlook will help in that endeavor.

From: VanguardLH on
bev wrote:

> i am a childcare officer in a school for children with emotional and
> behaviour issues.i have been struggling to find any training courses to
> inprove my understanding and knowledge in the area.

So you got hired for a job for which you have no qualifications. Uh huh.
You got lucky that they didn't verify your claimed qualifications.

And you thought an PIM application that includes e-mail is going to further
your lacking education in childcare regarding vaguely described symptoms?
(rolls eyes at a cluelues noob)