From: jwebster1979 on
I am trying to send a report or form from access via.email in an excel format
so it can be edited and saved by another user. I am able to accomplish this
except that the excel sheet is not formatted the way the person wants is
there a better way of doing this or a different way that would have some kind
of format?
From: Richard on

"jwebster1979" wrote:

> except that the excel sheet is not formatted the way the person wants

What format is this person expecting?

Richard
From: jwebster1979 on
It is a fancy thing that looks better than it works it has some colors and
and some drop downs. It works for his department but not ours. Basically we
are typing the same name and info about 5 different times I am interested in
making it one time in access. My only hold up is this email. ANy suggestions?