From: Marilyn on
I created a nice business card and when I went to print them using Avery 8859
bus. cards, they did not line up correctly. How do I correct this. Is there
another template that would be a substitute for avery 8859? Thx
From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 4 May 2010 15:09:01 -0700, Marilyn <Marilyn(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I created a nice business card and when I went to print them using Avery 8859
>bus. cards, they did not line up correctly. How do I correct this. Is there
>another template that would be a substitute for avery 8859? Thx

I suspect you want to post this question in a Word newsgroup (I'm sure you
could print business cards from Access but it would be a bit unusual). The
webpage can be confusing and may have misled you.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1
Prev: send object macro