From: Scott McGeechan Scott on
Peter,

I note your redirect to WSUS group, but this problem occurs for me as well
on both "straight" windows update as well as udpates administered by WSUS, so
may I suggest that it is appropriate to this forum as well?

WS 2008 (incl 32 bit and R2) typically only install one or two updates at a
time out of many.

BTW - nothing found at WSUS about code 80070718.

cheers,

Scott McG

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Scott McGeechan" <Scott McGeechan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:72A79EAE-358F-4090-A2A4-45C39CC2E511(a)microsoft.com...

> BTW - nothing found at WSUS about code 80070718.

<cmd_output OS="W7 X64">
C:\>set /a c = 0x718
1816
C:\>net helpmsg %c%

Not enough quota is available to process this command.
</cmd_output>

Perhaps you should up the quota? <eg>

----

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Scott McGeechan wrote:
> I note your redirect to WSUS group, but this problem occurs for me as well
> on both "straight" windows update as well as udpates administered by WSUS,
> so may I suggest that it is appropriate to this forum as well?

You can recommend from now till the cows come home but please begin a new
thread about your problem and your computer.