From: Jack P Jack on
I'm also getting this error in conjunction with two other errors. Here's the
scenario:

When I attempt to logon to an XP domain PC, I get 'invalid access to memory
location.' When I try a second time, I get 'System could not log you on, the
server authenticating your computer reported error 0xC00000BB.' If I try to
logon locally after that, I get the same BB error. If I reboot and log on
locally first, it will let me logon. I have taken off domain and rejoined
and installed latest updates and still get nothing. My domain is a W2k3
server.

Thanks in advance.

From: John John - MVP on
Something about the problem might be recorded in the Event Log. If,
like the others, you have only begun experiencing the problem after a
security update then identifying the update in question would (might) be
the first step in resolving the problem.

John

From: Joao Silva Joao on
I had the same issue and is was a Trojan virus , it was being load as a
multimedia driver , the registry key was:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32]
"midi9"="C:\\WINDOWS\\stm.old 0yAAAAAAAA"

Stm.old is the virus file , 0yAAAAAAAA is same sort of parameter . To log
in i disconnected the network cable and logged in localy and resolved the
virus issue. Apparently this trojan was causing the kerberos to be disabled.

Hope it helps

Joao

From: Ken Templin Ken on
Thank you Joao. On the system I'm fixing, there was a trojan being loaded
under the same registry key, but the filename and its location was different.

Unfortunately, removing the trojan and registry key did not solve the login
problem (yet). still working on it...