From: hooway on
I'm getting the following error randomly when my service is running in
Win2003 server.

Source: Application Error
Category: (100)
Type: error
Event ID: 1000

Faulting Application: myservice.exe
Version: 2.7.1.0
Faulting Module: ntdll.dll
Version: 5.2.3790.1830
Fault Address: 0x0002f350

It works well in Win2000 server and XP

How to solve it? Any hints are welcome.

Hooway
From: Max on
If I understand correct, it might meen stack overflow.
(ERROR_STACK_OVERFLOW)

Do you have a dead loop calling functions?

From: Scherbina Vladimir on
Try to get the call stack when error will occure next time and write it
here.

--
Vladimir

From: George on
Hi, I'm facing the same problem. How can I retrieve the stack when the
program is running on a system?

What is the most common reason for this fault?

TA

"Scherbina Vladimir" <v_scherbina(a)online.mvps.org> wrote in news:8ECBDD5A-
02B9-4278-B7D5-A772BB1A610D(a)microsoft.com:

--
Saludos a todos
#