From: Linea Recta on
I have been using a shared folder on my desktop PC (XP) without any problems
for a long time.
Since yesterday I can't log into the shared folder anymore from my (Vista)
notebook, I keep getting following error (translated)

Opening folder
"insufficient disc space on server to process command"

What's going on all at a sudden?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
You may want to increase IRPstackSize. This search result may help.

Not Enough ..."Not enough storage available to process this command" 2 "Not
enough storage to Complete ... ID 2011: Not enough storage is available to
process command ...
www.chicagotech.net/notenough.htm

--
Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE