From: sthart on
Dear all,

I have a sheet that has links to another file. I would like to protect the
cells with the links so that the links cannot be deleted (i.e. the
formula/format of the link) and replaced by values, but would like to allow
the link to be changed to the corresponding file.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you for your help!
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
before protecting the sheet the cell has to be protected, on the cell where
the hiperlink is, right click on the mouse, cell format, protection, check
the locked box, then protect the sheet

"sthart" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have a sheet that has links to another file. I would like to protect the
> cells with the links so that the links cannot be deleted (i.e. the
> formula/format of the link) and replaced by values, but would like to allow
> the link to be changed to the corresponding file.
>
> Is there any way to do this?
>
> Thank you for your help!

Pages: 1
Prev: horizontal scroll bar