From: Margaret Bartley on
How do I change the presentation order of items in the Start menu?
Somehow, Explorer is at the bottom of the list on one of my computers, and I
want it in the same place on all my computers.

From: Alan Edwards on
Rightclick the Start button and select Explore and rearrange to suit
your method of working.
You may also have to do Explore All Users as well.

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:49:02 -0700, in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics, "Margaret Bartley"