From: dstiefe on
I wanted to know if their was a way through VBA to simulate using the
shortcut keys

I am trying to loop through several sheets and kick of essbase to retrieve
my data

and given i have 50 sheets i was wondering if i could write something in VBA
that would simulate selecting the sheet and then kicking of essbase

Thank youi
From: Simon Lloyd on

You can use the sendkeys method however it's not always 100% reliable!

;
7
1
7