From: Javed on
On May 6, 2:39 am, gcotterl <gcott...(a)co.riverside.ca.us> wrote:
> COL A has 800,000 cells
> COL B has 750,000 cells
>
> How do I find the cells in COL B that do NOT match the cells in COL A?

It is better to use conditional format:
In the Cf dialog choose "formula is" and insert the formula

=ISNA(VLOOKUP(Cell1OfColB,ColARange,1,0))

and choose any pattern that will help you highlight the non matching
cells.

What do you mean by "find" I thought highlight it may be also doing
other things if possible specify.

Or if you want further analysis you can use pivot tables also.But the
process is a bit deep.If you give me exact address of cells ,sheet
name,filename i can give the code.