From: kerrysr on
When i print my appointments in month view to share with colleagues there
seems to be a maximium of 4 in each day so some are missed off.
Each appointment title is often cut down so the whole appointment wording
cannot be read by people.
Any thoughts on how to display the full wording of the appointment and
change the number which are shown in each box? It seems that outlook won't
expand to fit in more words or appts?
Kerry
From: kerrysr on
operating sys is vista business with outlook 2007