From: Farhan on
Power supply fan is not running. But problem happens when computer starts so
heating should not be the case. what you say?

"sanjacstudent12" <sanjacstudent12(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D824E523-876E-4D6A-906F-2FF2D5F97076(a)microsoft.com...

From: Alias on
Farhan wrote:
> Power supply fan is not running. But problem happens when computer starts so
> heating should not be the case. what you say?

Replace the power supply. NOW.

--
Alias
From: Farhan on
I think problem is solved. I am using power button rather than hotkey to
start the PC and so far its going well.