From: Mark Kubicki on
on a pop-up form, I have a couple of controls (text boxes...) in the footer,
these controls are unbound

when the form has it's open event, those fields are populated with data from
a separate, unrelated form

HOWEVER, I am not able to edit the fields (they behave as if they were
locked, which they are not)
any suggestions why would be greatly appreciated

many thanks in advance
mark

From: Mark Kubicki on
never mind... i found te error: the controls were not locked, but the form
was locked for editing...

(when all else fails, check the obvious !!)