From: Andrew Poulos on
Ok, I decided to run my own tests but I'm unsure what to put in the
config file for mylib. I did a custom download where I selected
everything except the 'create $ global variable' setting.

Andrew Poulos
From: Scott Sauyet on
On Jan 26, 6:10 am, Andrew Poulos <ap_p...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I decided to run my own tests but I'm unsure what to put in the
> config file for mylib. I did a custom download where I selected
> everything except the 'create $ global variable' setting.

I think API.getEBCS will do it.

-- Scott
From: joedev on
On Jan 26, 10:16 pm, Scott Sauyet <scott.sau...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 6:10 am, Andrew Poulos <ap_p...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I decided to run my own tests but I'm unsure what to put in the
> > config file for mylib. I did a custom download where I selected
> > everything except the 'create $ global variable' setting.
>
> I think API.getEBCS will do it.
>
>   -- Scott

I would like to posit that taskspeed is much more interesting than
slickspeed at the moment,
not only for QSA, but also that js app development has moved on from
selectors being all that important.

JoeDev
From: David Mark on
On Jan 26, 10:16 am, Scott Sauyet <scott.sau...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 6:10 am, Andrew Poulos <ap_p...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I decided to run my own tests but I'm unsure what to put in the
> > config file for mylib. I did a custom download where I selected
> > everything except the 'create $ global variable' setting.
>
> I think API.getEBCS will do it.

That's correct. The global $ function is just an alias for
API.getEBCS.

From: David Mark on
On Jan 26, 11:50 am, joedev <joe.d.develo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 10:16 pm, Scott Sauyet <scott.sau...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 26, 6:10 am, Andrew Poulos <ap_p...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Ok, I decided to run my own tests but I'm unsure what to put in the
> > > config file for mylib. I did a custom download where I selected
> > > everything except the 'create $ global variable' setting.
>
> > I think API.getEBCS will do it.
>
> >   -- Scott
>
> I would like to posit that taskspeed is much more interesting than
> slickspeed at the moment,
> not only for QSA, but also that js app development has moved on from
> selectors being all that important.

I agree 100%.

http://www.cinsoft.net/taskspeed.html