From: SoccerMom on
I just created a new page, it shows up in the "Master Slide" view however it
does not show up in the "Normal Slide" view. Why can't I edit or create a
new blank slide in normal view? The bigger problem is that I cant print the
third page, it only prints the pages that show in the normal page view....

Thanks

From: Mark on
On Mar 17, 1:49 pm, SoccerMom <Soccer...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I just created a new page, it shows up in the "Master Slide" view however it
> does not show up in the "Normal Slide" view.  Why can't I edit or create a
> new blank slide in normal view? The bigger problem is that I cant print the
> third page, it only prints the pages that show in the normal page view.....
>
> Thanks

It sounds like you added a new Master (or Layout) if you are in the
Master Slide view. These are not slides - think of them as templates.
You have to add a slide in the normal view.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You can't create a new SLIDE in master view maybe you created a second SLIDE
MASTER?
Go to normal view and then Insert > New slide
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials