From: Miguel Medalha on
Which version of smbldap-tools are you using?
0.9.4-1

I was wondering maybe this has more to do with ldap then
smbldap-tools, or maybe a combo of both???

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM, Miguel Medalha <miguelmedalha(a)sapo.pt> wrote:
> Which version of smbldap-tools are you using?

Maybe you should upgrade your smbldap-tools?

I am using both 0.9.5-1 and 0.9.6-pre1 and both create the entries you
describe in your first post.
I used the -a switch only and all the attributes you quote are filled.

With the versions I use it is also possible to specify custom LDAP
attributes on the command line.

is there a current site that is maintaining smbldap-tools? I was able
to find 0.9.5, but has the same issue. where is 0.9.6?