From: drscrypt on
I wonder if anyone had a chance to run the sample script to test the
smtp bug I reported. Does it fail for you too or is it purely a problem
with the server?

DrS

From: neuronstorm on
Your SMTP test script works fine for me with tcllib 1.12 on a windows
system (against a custom SMTP server - email me if you'd like a test
account DrS)

%package require mime
1.5.4
%package require smtp
1.4.5
%package require Trf
2.1

Julian

From: Gerald W. Lester on
drscrypt(a)gmail.com wrote:
> I wonder if anyone had a chance to run the sample script to test the
> smtp bug I reported. Does it fail for you too or is it purely a problem
> with the server?

Work for me with gmail from Mac OSX.

| Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC |
| Email: Gerald.Lester(a)kng-consulting.net |