From: anant on
Dear List,

We are using the smtpd-policyd feature from long time to allow some
specific users to receive higher size mails. It is working fine.
But, it does not work when the recipient_count is more than one as we
are comparing the value with recipient.

There has been lot of development in Postfix by now and is there now a
better way of allowing some specific users to receive higher size mails?

-ANANT.

From: ram on

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 09:03 +0530, anant(a)isac.gov.in wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> We are using the smtpd-policyd feature from long time to allow some
> specific users to receive higher size mails. It is working fine.
> But, it does not work when the recipient_count is more than one as we
> are comparing the value with recipient.
>
> There has been lot of development in Postfix by now and is there now a
> better way of allowing some specific users to receive higher size mails?
>
> -ANANT.

Where are the mails sent to a MDA or to another relay server ?

From: Wietse Venema on
anant(a)isac.gov.in:
> Dear List,
>
> We are using the smtpd-policyd feature from long time to allow some
> specific users to receive higher size mails. It is working fine.
> But, it does not work when the recipient_count is more than one as we
> are comparing the value with recipient.
>
> There has been lot of development in Postfix by now and is there now a
> better way of allowing some specific users to receive higher size mails?

All the development in Postfix does not change the basic property
of SMTP, namely that it is a multi-recipient protocol.

Wietse