From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=E1rcio_Luciano_Donada?= on
Currently I use the smtpd_recipient_limit value below the norm, however,
there is a need for some users being released this value, ie, they would
have another dealings, or getting another value, is it possible?

--
M�rcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense

From: Noel Jones on
On 5/26/2010 9:26 AM, Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:
> Currently I use the smtpd_recipient_limit value below the norm, however,
> there is a need for some users being released this value, ie, they would
> have another dealings, or getting another value, is it possible?

While it's possible for different smtpd services to have
different smtpd_recipient_limits, there's little value it in.

Your best action is to increase smtpd_recipient_limit to
something above the maximum legit expected number.

-- Noel Jones

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=E1rcio_Luciano_Donada?= on
Em 26/5/2010 14:20, Noel Jones escreveu:
> On 5/26/2010 9:26 AM, M�rcio Luciano Donada wrote:
>> Currently I use the smtpd_recipient_limit value below the norm, however,
>> there is a need for some users being released this value, ie, they would
>> have another dealings, or getting another value, is it possible?
>>

> While it's possible for different smtpd services to have different
> smtpd_recipient_limits, there's little value it in.
>
> Your best action is to increase smtpd_recipient_limit to something above
> the maximum legit expected number.

Thanks to replay,
but, would have to pass me some example of how this setting would be for
a specific user to send to more destinations than the parameter
smptd_recipients_limit?

From: Noel Jones on
On 5/26/2010 1:17 PM, Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:
> Em 26/5/2010 14:20, Noel Jones escreveu:
>> On 5/26/2010 9:26 AM, Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:
>>> Currently I use the smtpd_recipient_limit value below the norm, however,
>>> there is a need for some users being released this value, ie, they would
>>> have another dealings, or getting another value, is it possible?
>>>

>> While it's possible for different smtpd services to have different
>> smtpd_recipient_limits, there's little value it in.
>>
>> Your best action is to increase smtpd_recipient_limit to something above
>> the maximum legit expected number.
>>

> Thanks to replay,
> but, would have to pass me some example of how this setting would be for
> a specific user to send to more destinations than the parameter
> smptd_recipients_limit?

You can use a policy service to enforce per-sender recipient
limits, or configure a separate smtpd listener in master.cf
with different smtpd_recipient_limit settings. But you're
just making trouble for yourself.

-- Noel Jones