From: Sunil Pinto on
While trying to register transport sink for onarrival event for SMTP service
in windows server 2008 I am receiving below error

"smtpreg.vbs (420,6) microsoft vbscript runtime error: type mismatch"

whereas we used the same file (smtpreg.vbs) in windows server 2003
environment and its working fine. What I need to know is there anyway to fix
this error and register sink for onarrival event or is there any other way
around to perform same action for onarrvial event.

Please note Exchange Server 2007 SDK sp2 is also installed in the server.