From: ramraja jain on
If u want to make career in mobile application
then please attach ur resume at

http://spicelabs.in (spice corp)

U must have 60% through out (BE, MCA,)

Thankyou
From: Colin Paul Gloster on
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, Ramraja Jain posted to an Ada newsgroup:

|-----------------------------------------------|
|"If u want to make career in mobile application|
|then please attach ur resume at |
| |
|http://spicelabs.in (spice corp) |
| |
|U must have 60% through out (BE, MCA,) |
| |
|Thankyou" |
|-----------------------------------------------|

Hello,

I have noticed Java mentioned on the website and in other posts by you
to other forums this month, and I have seen no mention of Ada by you
so I ask: do you use Ada?

With kind regards,
Colin Paul Gloster
From: Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) on
On 30 déc, 12:43, Colin Paul Gloster <Colin_Paul_Glos...(a)ACM.org>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed Java mentioned on the website and in other posts by you
> to other forums this month, and I have seen no mention of Ada by you
> so I ask: do you use Ada?
>
> With kind regards,
> Colin Paul Gloster

Perhaps his idea in mind is “ an Ada designer must be a good Java
developer ” (sorry, this is my two cents of the day)
From: Rick on
On Dec 30 2009, 10:15 pm, Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)
<yannick_duch...(a)yahoo.fr> wrote:
> On 30 déc, 12:43, Colin Paul Gloster <Colin_Paul_Glos...(a)ACM.org>

> Perhaps his idea in mind is “ an Ada designer must be a good Java
> developer ” (sorry, this is my two cents of the day)

Perhaps there were no software engineers in the JAVA neighbourhood.