From: courtenaylambert on
I've copied data from a list and pasted it into a pre-existing list in an
excel worksheet. I cannot get the two lists (the pasted one if just
underneath the original data) to sort together. Can someone help? Thanks!
--
Courtenay Lambert
From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

Manually select the entire range and then sort

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP

"courtenaylambert" <courtenaylambert(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:E0B8287F-BD6A-4A46-90EC-0410DBF93A4F(a)microsoft.com...