From: arbe on
I have multiple addresses on a work sheet. I need to have all the same zip
code # together. How do I sort them by zip code so right name and address
ends up with right zip code
From: Fred Smith on
Highlight the range you want to sort before starting it.

Regards,
Fred

From: Gord Dibben on
Pre-select all the columns before sorting on Zip Code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP